- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Avinguda Gabriel Roca
Avinguda Gabriel Roca Review
This section of the Passeig Marítim is a nucleus of taverns, pubs, and clubs.
Pacha. Known to Palma's dedicated ravers as Abraxas, and absorbed into the Ibiza-based Pacha empire in 2013, this place thumps to house music until the wee hours. Besides the two dance floors in the main room, there are a terrace and a VIP lounge. Passeig Marítim 42, Palma, 07014. 971/455908.
Tito's. Outdoor elevators transport you from the street to the dance floor at the sleek and futuristic Tito's. Passeig Marítim s/n, 07014. 971/730017.
- Address: Palma de Majorca, Majorca 07014
- Location: Palma de Majorca
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
The only recent information about DCC was a post in October from IndyDad about his experiences. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more