- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Avinguda Gabriel Roca
Avinguda Gabriel Roca Review
This section of the Passeig Marítim is a nucleus of taverns, pubs, and clubs.
Pacha. Known to Palma's dedicated ravers as Abraxas, and absorbed into the Ibiza-based Pacha empire in 2013, this place thumps to house music until the wee hours. Besides the two dance floors in the main room, there are a terrace and a VIP lounge. Passeig Marítim 42, Palma, 07014. 971/455908.
Tito's. Outdoor elevators transport you from the street to the dance floor at the sleek and futuristic Tito's. Passeig Marítim s/n, 07014. 971/730017.
- Address: Palma de Majorca, Majorca 07014
- Location: Palma de Majorca
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent 5 days based at Embalse de Alloz below the village of Lerate, about 10 miles south west of Estella. Read more
We spent 4 days in Picos de Europa, based near Potes. Read more
Me (23) and my partner (21) have booked a contiki tour that starts in Istanbul on the 16th of May, and finishes in Athens on the 26th of May. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more