- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Avinguda Gabriel Roca
Avinguda Gabriel Roca Review
This section of the Passeig Marítim is a nucleus of taverns, pubs, and clubs.
Pacha. Known to Palma's dedicated ravers as Abraxas, and absorbed into the Ibiza-based Pacha empire in 2013, this place thumps to house music until the wee hours. Besides the two dance floors in the main room, there are a terrace and a VIP lounge. Passeig Marítim 42, Palma, 07014. 971/455908.
Tito's. Outdoor elevators transport you from the street to the dance floor at the sleek and futuristic Tito's. Passeig Marítim s/n, 07014. 971/730017.
- Address: Palma de Majorca, Majorca 07014
- Location: Palma de Majorca
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Though the trip has been been in the works for quite a while, we are just now booking flights, hotels, trains, etc. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more