- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Avinguda Gabriel Roca
Avinguda Gabriel Roca Review
In Palma, this section of the Passeig Marítim is a nucleus of taverns, pubs, and clubs.
Abraxas. This place thumps to house music until the wee hours. Besides the two dance floors in the main room, there is a terrace and a VIP lounge. The standard cover charge is €10. Avda. de Gabriel Roca 42, Passeig Marítim, Palma, 07014. 971/455908.
Tito's. Outdoor elevators transport you from the street to the dance floor at the sleek and futuristic Tito's. Av. Gabriel Roca, 07014. 971/730017.
- Address: Palma de Majorca, Majorca
- Location: Palma de Majorca
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $859 & up -- Mediterranean 7-Night Summer Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $1449 & up -- Balcony: Summer France, Italy & Spain Cruise — $1,449 Royal Caribbean
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
I am going to leave the decision to the ever-so-knowledgable and wise fodorites as I simply cannot decide which of these two apartments I should book for my family of four (girls 11 and 15) for our week Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more