- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Avinguda Gabriel Roca
Avinguda Gabriel Roca Review
This section of the Passeig Marítim is a nucleus of taverns, pubs, and clubs.
Pacha. Known to Palma's dedicated ravers as Abraxas, and absorbed into the Ibiza-based Pacha empire in 2013, this place thumps to house music until the wee hours. Besides the two dance floors in the main room, there are a terrace and a VIP lounge. Passeig Marítim 42, Palma, 07014. 971/455908.
Tito's. Outdoor elevators transport you from the street to the dance floor at the sleek and futuristic Tito's. Passeig Marítim s/n, 07014. 971/730017.
- Address: Palma de Majorca, Majorca 07014
- Location: Palma de Majorca
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
We will be driving from the Barcelona airport to Mirepoix, France on May 15th. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more