- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Plaça de la Llotja
Plaça de la Llotja Review
This square, along with the surrounding streets, is the place to go for copas (drinking, tapas sampling, and general carousing).
Bar Abaco. A touch of elegance in what's otherwise a fairly funky neighborhood, this bar sits you down amid bouquets of flowers, plants and bowls of fruit, soothes you with mostly baroque music, and plies you with nifty cocktails. Open from 8 pm (except Sunday), you can languish here until 1 am (3 am on Friday and Saturday). Carrer de Sant Joan 1, La Llotja, Palma, 07012. 971/714939. www.barabaco.com.
- Address: Palma de Majorca, Majorca 07012
- Location: Palma de Majorca
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more