- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Jàgaro Review
This simple waterfront restaurant, at the east end of the harbor promenade, is a local favorite. The lunchtime crowd comes for the platter of lightly fried mixed fish with potatoes, while in the evening you can enjoy grilled pescado de roca (rockfish) or sepia (cuttlefish). The ortigues (sea anemones) are a house specialty not to be missed. The menu takes a quantum leap in price for the €75 spiny lobster, a delicacy in its various forms. The prix-fixe lunch is a good value at €15.50.
- Address: Moll de Llevant 334-35, Mahón, Minorca, 07701
- Phone: 971/362390
- Location: Mahón (Maó)
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.; no dinner Sun. Nov.--Mar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $859 & up -- Mediterranean 7-Night Summer Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $1449 & up -- Balcony: Summer France, Italy & Spain Cruise — $1,449 Royal Caribbean
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
I will be moving to Palma Del Rio to teach English. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more