- Pamper yourself Luxurious boutique hotels on restored and redesigned rural estates are the hip places to stay in the Balearics. Many have their own holistic spas restore and redesign yourself at one of them.
- Enjoy seafood delicacies Seafood specialties come straight from the boat to portside restaurants all over the islands.
- Party hard Ibiza's summer club scene is the biggest, wildest, and glitziest in the world.
- Take in the gorgeous views The miradores (lookouts) of Mallorca's Tramuntana, along the road from Valldemossa to Sóller, highlight the most spectacular seacoast in the Mediterranean.
- Discover Palma Capital of the Balearics, Palma is one of the unsung great cities of the Mediterranean—a showcase of medieval and modern architecture, a venue for art and music, a mecca for sailors, and a killer place to shop for shoes.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More