Sights & Attractions in Galicia and Asturias
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Gijón
This steep peninsula is the old fishermen's quarter, now the hub...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Viewpoints||Gijón|
Muséu del Pueblu d'Asturies
Across the river on the eastern edge of town, past Parque Isabel...
|Museums / Galleries||Gijón|
Playa de Poniente
The capital of the Costa Verde, Gijón, overlooks two attractive...
Playa de San Lorenzo
Gijón's second popular beach, Playa de San Lorenzo, is located...
Dating back to the time of Augustus, the Roman baths are under...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Gijón|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's