Sights & Attractions in Galicia and Asturias
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Oviedo
Oviedo's Gothic cathedral was built between the 14th and the 16th...
Museo Arqueológico de Asturias
Housed in the splendid Monastery of San Vicente (behind the cathedral)...
|Museums / Galleries||Oviedo|
San Julián de los Prados (Santullano)
Older than its more famous pre-Romanesque counterparts on Monte...
Santa María del Naranco and San Miguel de Lillo
These two churches—the first with superb views and its plainer...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe