Sights & Attractions in Galicia and Asturias
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Oviedo
Oviedo's Gothic cathedral was built between the 14th and the 16th...
Museo Arqueológico de Asturias
Housed in the splendid Monastery of San Vicente (behind the cathedral)...
|Museums / Galleries||Oviedo|
San Julián de los Prados (Santullano)
Older than its more famous pre-Romanesque counterparts on Monte...
Santa María del Naranco and San Miguel de Lillo
These two churches—the first with superb views and its plainer...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's