- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Perched on the broad ría (estuary) of the same name, Ribadeo is the last coastal town before Asturias. The views up and across the ría are marvelous—depending on the wind, the waves appear to roll across the ría rather than straight inland. Salmon and trout fishermen congregate upriver.
Elsewhere in Galicia and Asturias
- Cangas de Onís
- A Coruña
- O Cebreiro
- O Grove
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's