- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Pazo de Oca
Pazo de Oca Review
The barons who ruled over Galicia's peasants and the rest of its feudal society lived in pazos (country manor houses) like the one 27 km (17 miles) southeast of Santiago. At the Pazo de Oca you can stroll the gardens to the lily pond and lake, where a stone boat stays miraculously afloat.
- Address: A Estrada, Pontevedra, 36685
- Phone: 986/587435
- Cost: €4, free Mon. 9–12:30
- Hours: Apr.–Oct. daily 9–8:30; Nov.–Mar. daily 9–6:30
- Location: Padrón
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
Off a cruise ship in Marseille for 1 day.
Been to AIX; thinking of CASSIS or AVIGNON for a day trip .
thanks Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more