- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Fai Bistes Review
A rare meat-lovers' paradise in the heart of Vigo's casco viejo, Fai Bistes specializes in Galician food with an Italian twist, such as chuletón de buey (T-bone steak) and chorizo criollo (sausages) grilled in a coal-fired oven and seasoned lightly with oregano, garlic, and salt. For the complete experience, order the enormous parrillada mixta (a mixed grilled meat platter consisting of pork ribs, beef ribs, criollo, roasted chicken, and steak) and accompany it with a glass of Rioja.
- Address: Rúa Real 7, Vigo, 36202
- Phone: 986/229204
- Location: Vigo
- Closed Mon. No dinner Tues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
Off a cruise ship in Marseille for 1 day.
Been to AIX; thinking of CASSIS or AVIGNON for a day trip .
thanks Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more