- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Hotel Bahía de Vigo
At a Glance
- central location
- great value
- helpful, down-to-earth staff
- hard-to-navigate parking
- confusing light switches
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Bahía de Vigo Review
With panoramic views of the ría on one side and the casco viejo on the other, this grand hotel presides over a prime section of Vigo's waterfront. Ferries to the Cíes Islands and the beach town of Cangas depart from the port across the street, and the old town's tapas bars and marisquerías proliferate in the cobblestoned streets behind the hotel. The spacious guest rooms are in the process of being renovated; the newest are decorated in soothing nautical tones and dark woods.
- Address: Av. Cánovas del Castillo 24, Vigo, 36202
- Phone: 986/226700
- Location: Vigo
- 80 rooms, 11 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
Arriving Barajas 9/13 early in the morning and going to Moscow on 9/14, need a reco for a good, not over the top hotel, with transfer to Airport and dowtown Madrid, in order to enjoy all ou Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more