- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Barceló Oviedo Cervantes
At a Glance
- fun art and design features
- central location close to train station
- uninteresting views
- confusing light switches
- can be haughty
Check Rates from our Partners
Barceló Oviedo Cervantes Review
A playful revamp of this town house in the city center added a neo-Moorish–style portico to the original latticed facade and indulgent amenities like entertainment systems in some of the bathrooms. Public areas have a quirky, informal feel, and guest rooms are stylish with polished wooden floors and sleek furniture, although the colors are sombre and lighting subdued. Delicious seafood from the Bay of Biscay is served in the restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
Off a cruise ship in Marseille for 1 day.
Been to AIX; thinking of CASSIS or AVIGNON for a day trip .
thanks Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more