- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Villa La Argentina
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- lovely gardens
- peace and quiet
- a short uphill walk from town
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa La Argentina Review
Built in 1899 by a wealthy Indiano (a Spaniard who made his fortune in South America), this charming Asturian mansion, on the hill above Luarca, offers modern apartments in the garden or Belle Epoque suites in the main building. One of the latter has a pleasant glassed-in reading room. On site are a small antiques museum and an old coach house, surrounded by palm trees and imported shrubs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
Off a cruise ship in Marseille for 1 day.
Been to AIX; thinking of CASSIS or AVIGNON for a day trip .
thanks Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more