- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
At a Glance
- port and city views
- helpful staff
- good leisure activities
- inconvenient outdoor parking
- unimpressive breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Hesperia Finisterre Review
A favorite with businesspeople and families, the oldest and busiest of A Coruña's top hotels is only a few minutes walk from the port, and is literally bursting with on-site amenities. Part of the Scandinavian NH Hotels chain, it has large rooms with modern wood furnishings and bright upholstery; ask for a room overlooking the bay. The outdoor pool is heated for use any time of year, and there's a sports center, spa, and restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
Off a cruise ship in Marseille for 1 day.
Been to AIX; thinking of CASSIS or AVIGNON for a day trip .
thanks Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more