- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Restaurante Los Arcos
Restaurante Los Arcos Review
This busy tavern on one of the town's main squares has lots of polished wood and serves local cider, fine Spanish wines, and sizzling T-bone steaks. The mouth-watering tapas include revuelto de morcilla (scrambled eggs with blood sausage), which is served on torto de maíz (a corn pastry base), and pulpo de pedreu sobre crema fina de patata, oricios y germinados ecologicos (octopus with creamed potato, sea urchins, and bean sprouts).
- Address: Pl. Camila Beceña 3, Cangas de Onís, 33550
- Phone: 985/849277
- Location: Cangas de Onís
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
65 year old woman has a long layover at Madrid airport : 9 PM to 10 AM. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more