- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Casa del Organista
At a Glance
- personal and friendly service
- warm interior design
- lovely views of tiled roofs and rolling hills
- limited availability and difficult to book in high season
- some rooms are very small
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa del Organista Review
A typical casona montañesa (noble mountain manor) with painstakingly crafted stone and wood details, this intimate hideaway makes a slightly rustic, elegant base for exploring one of Spain's finest Renaissance towns. Dating from the 18th-century, the house is cozy, with comfortable and tastefully appointed rooms, and makes a handy alternative to the pricier and more famous national paradors nearby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
Off a cruise ship in Marseille for 1 day.
Been to AIX; thinking of CASSIS or AVIGNON for a day trip .
thanks Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more