- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
There was a time when this lonely, windswept outcrop over raging waters was thought to be the end of the earth—the finis terrae. Just about all that's left is a run-down stone faro (lighthouse) perched on a cliff and not officially open to the public.
Elsewhere in Galicia and Asturias
- Cangas de Onís
- A Coruña
- O Cebreiro
- O Grove
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's