Water Sports in Galicia and Asturias
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
In Santiago, contact diving experts Turisnorte for information on scuba lessons, equipment rental, guided dives, windsurfing, and parasailing. Courageous and experienced sailors might find yachting a spectacular way to discover hidden coastal sights; Yatesport Coruña (also in Santiago) rents private yachts and can arrange sailing lessons.
Turisnorte (C. Raxoeira 14, Milladoiro, A Coruña, 15895. 981/530009. www.turisnorte.es.)
Yatesport Coruña (Marina Sada, Puerto Deportivo, 18 km (11 miles) east of A Coruña, Sada, A Coruña, 15160. 981/620624. www.yatesport.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe