- Experience gourmet heaven The beautiful Santiago de Compostela is said to contain more restaurants and bars per square mile than any other city in Spain.
- Go on rugged hikes Spend days in the spectacular Picos de Europa range getting lost in forgotten mountain villages.
- Get in on the grapevine The Ribeiro region yields Spain's finest white wines.
- Enjoy the waterfront activity Watch the oyster hawkers at work while dining on a fresh catch on Vigo's Rúa Pescadería.
- Discover Santander With its intoxicating schedule of live music, opera, and theater performances on the beach and in gardens and monasteries, the city's August festival of music and dance is the perfect backdrop for exploring this vibrant city.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More