Sights & Attractions in Extremadura
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Plasencia
Casa del Deán
This striking Renaissance building is now a courthouse and not...
Plasencia's cathedral was founded in 1189 and rebuilt after 1320...
Hospital de Santa María
The Renaissance stone facade of this 14th-century building has...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Plasencia|
Adjacent to Plasencia's cathedral, this former bishop's palace...
|Castles / Palaces||Plasencia|
Parque de los Pinos
Walk southeast from the Plaza de San Vicente Ferrer to get to...
Plaza de San Vicente Ferrer
Lined with orange trees, this narrow, carefully preserved plaza...
East of the Plaza de San Vicente Ferrer, at the other end of...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's