- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Casa Rural Abacería de Guadalupe
At a Glance
- plenty of space for families with children
- individual rooms are a bit small
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Rural Abacería de Guadalupe Review
For a simple and inexpensive overnight stay, try this small, tidy guesthouse on a quiet side street near the center of the village, around the corner from the parador. The house has three double rooms, each with their own private bath, a living room with fireplace, plus a large patio, porch, and full kitchen. You can rent individual rooms, or the whole house (€120 on weeknights or €180 on weekends).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
Arriving in Barcelona on a cruise ship for 1 day.
Is it possible to do GIRONA comfortably in the 1 day, say leaving 8.30am to be back at the cruise ship say 5.30 pm that day?
If so, any suggestions as Read more