- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Cervecería 100 Montaditos
Cervecería 100 Montaditos Review
Don't be put off by the fact that this popular local tavern is part of an international chain. It's still an excellent informal restaurant specializing in both classic and creative montaditos (canapés or open sandwiches)—at least a hundred of them, topped with anything from tortilla de patatas (potato omelet) to jamón ibérico, mousse de pato (duck pâté), salmon with julienned garlic and parsley, or wild mushrooms. With draft beer or a local wine, these light morsels are tasty and excellent value.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
Arriving in Barcelona on a cruise ship for 1 day.
Is it possible to do GIRONA comfortably in the 1 day, say leaving 8.30am to be back at the cruise ship say 5.30 pm that day?
If so, any suggestions as Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more