Sights & Attractions in Costa del Sol and Costa de Almería
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Almería
Dominating the city is this fortress, built by Caliph Abd ar-Rahman...
Below the Alcazaba is the local cathedral, with buttressed towers...
Playazo literally means "one great beach," and this sandy cove...
This important archaeological site is 2.3 km (1½ miles) southwest...
Playa de los Genoveses
Named after the Genovese sailors who landed here in 1127 to aid...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional