Sights & Attractions in Costa del Sol and Costa de Almería
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Costa del Sol and Costa de Almería
|A-B C D-H I-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
You can reach St. Michael's Cave—or ride all the way to the top...
Lined with low-rises and plenty of greenery, this typically urban...
Gibraltar's social hub is on this pedestrian-only square in the...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Gibraltar|
Castillo de San Miguel
A Roman fortress once stood here, later enlarged by the Moors...
|Castles / Palaces||Almuñécar|
Castillo de Sohail
Just west of town, this is the most prominent landmark in Fuengirola...
|Castles / Palaces, Arts / Performance Venues||Fuengirola|
Tarifa's 10th-century castle is famous for the siege of 1292...
|Castles / Palaces||Tarifa|
This fishing village founded by Genoese settlers is now a resort...
Below the Alcazaba is the local cathedral, with buttressed towers...
Centro de Arte Contemporáneo
This museum includes photographic studies and paintings, some...
|Museums / Galleries||Málaga|
Cueva de Siete Palacios
Beneath the Castillo de San Miguel is this large, vaulted stone...
|Museums / Galleries||Almuñécar|
Cuevas de Nerja
Between Almuñécar and Nerja, these caves are on a road surrounded...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional