Moochers Jazz Cafe
Moochers Jazz Cafe Review
Inside an old fisherman's cottage, this classic restaurant lies in the heart of Fuengirola's "Fish Alley," just off the seafront promenade. It's popular with expats as well as tourists—there's live music every evening, and tables are surrounded by jazz and other music memorabilia. Specialties include very spicy chili con carne as well as both sweet and savory pancakes, which come in very generous portions. There's also a piano bar for drinks and cocktails, and in summer, the rooftop terrace comes into its own for starlit dining.
- Address: C. de la Cruz, Fuengirola, 29640
- Phone: 952/477154
- Location: Fuengirola
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more
I am going on a cruise that leaves from Barcelona. With the time changes, I get in at 7 in the morning with not much time to have got... Read more