- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Moochers Jazz Cafe
Moochers Jazz Cafe Review
Inside an old fisherman's cottage, this classic restaurant lies in the heart of Fuengirola's "Fish Alley," just off the seafront promenade. It's popular with expats as well as tourists—there's live music every evening, and tables are surrounded by jazz and music memorabilia. Specialties include very spicy chili con carne as well as both sweet and savory pancakes, which come in very generous portions. There's also a piano bar for drinks and cocktails, and in summer, the rooftop terrace comes into its own for starlit dining.
- Address: C. de la Cruz, Fuengirola, 29640
- Phone: 952/477154
- Location: Fuengirola
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Which town offers the best flamenco shows? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more