- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Pitta Bar Review
Tables spill out onto the attractive pedestrian street fronting this bright pine-wood-covered Middle Eastern restaurant that's a popular lunchtime spot for young Spanish students and shoppers. Falafel, kebabs, hummus, and tabbouleh salad are on the menu, along with a choice of 15 stuffed pita breads, spicy sausage, and a reasonable choice of wines. The location is ideal if you're sightseeing—it's between the cathedral and Picasso Museum, in the old part of town—and it's a boon if you need a bite when everything else is closed (it's open 24/7).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Which town offers the best flamenco shows? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more