- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Restaurante La Solera
Restaurante La Solera Review
Tucked into the elbow of a narrow street near the main church square, this intrinsically Spanish restaurant serves up superb dishes, including pimientos rellenos de bacalao con arroz (peppers stuffed with cod and rice), and albóndigas de ibérico con salsa de almendras (Iberian pork meatballs in an almond sauce). The interior is warm and rustic with lots of dark wood and beamed ceilings. The tapas bar groans with a tempting display of light bites, and the wine selection is well conceived and extensive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Which town offers the best flamenco shows? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more