- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Terra Sana Review
Terra Sana (there are two branches in Marbella and one at Laguna Village near Estepona) serves excellent, innovative, and healthy food. All branches serve similar cuisine, with selections like the Thai Break salad (spicy chicken, red peppers, zucchini, bean sprouts, cucumber, carrots, coriander, and nuts with a spicy lime dressing) or the Al Andalus Wrap filled with Serrano ham, Manchego cheese, tomatoes, olives, spinach, and caramelized red onions. Note that the branch in Nueva Andalucia doesn't serve dinner on Sunday.
- Address: C. Las Malvas, Nueva Andalucia Marbella
- Phone: 952/906205
- Location: Marbella
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello fellow travelers,
I first started planning this trip under the topic "Barcelona, Lake Como and...?" I will be traveling with my DH and two teenage sons, ages 18 and 16. They are fairly seasoned travelers, Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more