- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostal La Isleta
At a Glance
- fabulous location
- no frills
- can be noisy with families in summer
Hostal La Isleta Review
On a charming bay, this small hotel is nestles right up against the blue waters of the Mediterranean. A low-rise, white, blocky building with blue trim, it's nothing fancy. What you're paying for is the location, within a stone's throw of the beach, with superb relaxing sea views. The rooms are plain but comfortable, and the downstairs restaurant serves excellent seafood. On the downside, fodors.com readers have complained that the reception service can be offhand. Breakfast is included in the room price outside high season.
- Address: C. Isleta del Moro, San José, 04118
- Phone: 950/389713
- Location: San José and the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve
- 10 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Almer?a: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $106+/Nt Save with Expedia, $11/night less
- Save in Almer?a: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $62+/Nt Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Hot Deal on a 8 Nt Cruise! Norwegian Cruise Line Fr $529 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Husa Don Manuel Fr $60+/Nt — $60 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 8 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 — $649 Expedia
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
I will be traveling to Barcelona and Venice from California in June this year. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more