- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Hostal La Isleta
At a Glance
- fabulous location
- no frills
- can be noisy with families in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal La Isleta Review
On a charming bay, this small hotel is nestles right up against the blue waters of the Mediterranean. A low-rise, white, blocky building with blue trim, it's nothing fancy. What you're paying for is the location, within a stone's throw of the beach, with superb relaxing sea views. The rooms are plain but comfortable, and the downstairs restaurant serves excellent seafood. On the downside, fodors.com readers have complained that the reception service can be offhand.
- Address: C. Isleta del Moro, San José, 04118
- Phone: 950/389713
- Location: San José and the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve
- 10 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
Anyone been Zaggaramurdi in northern Spain? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more