Hostal La Isleta
At a Glance
- fabulous location
- no frills
- can be noisy with families in summer
Hostal La Isleta Review
This low-rise, white, blocky building with blue trim is nothing fancy—what you're paying for is the location, within a stone's throw of the beach on a charming bay, with superb, relaxing sea views. The rooms are plain but comfortable (book one with a sea view if available), and the downstairs restaurant serves excellent seafood.
- Address: C. Isleta del Moro, San José, 04118
- Phone: 950/389713; /
- Location: San José and the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve
- 10 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more