- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostal La Isleta
At a Glance
- fabulous location
- no frills
- can be noisy with families in summer
Hostal La Isleta Review
On a charming bay, this small hotel is nestles right up against the blue waters of the Mediterranean. A low-rise, white, blocky building with blue trim, it's nothing fancy. What you're paying for is the location, within a stone's throw of the beach, with superb relaxing sea views. The rooms are plain but comfortable, and the downstairs restaurant serves excellent seafood. On the downside, fodors.com readers have complained that the reception service can be offhand.
- Address: C. Isleta del Moro, San José, 04118
- Phone: 950/389713
- Location: San José and the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve
- 10 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent 5 days based at Embalse de Alloz below the village of Lerate, about 10 miles south west of Estella. Read more
We spent 4 days in Picos de Europa, based near Potes. Read more
Hi - My parents are going to Spain (Valencia/Barcelona) for a couple of weeks and I wanted to give them a gift card/travel card for Christmas to use on their trip. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more