- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Asador La Chumbera
Asador La Chumbera Review
This stylish restaurant, in a villa off the coastal road just north of Agua Amarga, is a good dining spot in the area. It has only a handful of tables, so reservations are strongly recommended. Try to come for sunset for the stunning sea views from the terrace; the dining room, with arches, terra-cotta tile work, and three fireplaces, is also quite pleasant. The menu revolves around meat and fish grilled over an open fire. Try the grilled Camembert as a starter, followed by prime beef steak from Ávila in northern Spain or grilled sole or squid, caught locally. Flamenco shows are held weekly.
- Address: Los Ventorrillos, Agua Amarga, 04149
- Phone: 634/676298
- Location: Agua Amarga
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Jan. and Feb.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
What is the best way to purchase tickets in advance via print at home over internet? Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more