At a Glance
- classic hotel
- superb service and facilities
- a drive from Marbella's restaurants and nightlife
- slightly stuffy
- extremely expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Marbella Club Review
The grande dame of Marbella hotels offers luxurious rooms (all refurbished in 2013–14), tropical grounds, and sky-high rates. It was a creation of the late Alfonso von Hohenlohe, a Mexican-Austrian aristocrat who helped turn the town into a playground for the rich and famous. Lofty palm trees, dazzling flower beds, and a beachside tropical pool area all emphasize the sense of seclusion here. The bungalow-rooms vary in size; some have private pools. The main restaurant has a classy, eclectic menu of modern Mediterranean cuisine; if you can't afford a meal, stop by for a cocktail in the piano bar (open in the summer).
- Address: Blvd. Principe Alfonso von Hohenlohe at Ctra. de Cádiz, Km 178, 3 km (2 miles) west of Marbella, Marbella, 29600 | Map It
- Phone: 952/822211
- Website: www.marbellaclub.com
- Location: Marbella
- 84 rooms, 37 suites, 14 bungalows
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Costa del Sol and Costa de Almeria for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More