All Costa del Sol and Costa de Almería Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Costa del Sol and Costa de Almería Hotels
|A-E F-J K-N O-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Covered in creams, beiges, and browns, this hotel (part of the . . .
This quaint, family-run hotel comes with a pink-and-white neo-Moorish. . .
This centrally located and gracious hotel has small but well-priced. . .
This stylish boutique hotel is in a sumptuous 17th-century mansion:. . .
Convento de San Francisco
The rooms here are comfortable and attractive, with exposed-stone. . .
Coso San Francisco
Surrounded by shops, bars, and cafés, this charming hotel. . .
El Molino de los Abuelos
At this atmospheric former olive mill, the rooms vary from small. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Costa del Sol and Costa de Almeria Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line