- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
The No. 20 bus runs roughly every half hour from the Málaga airport to the center of town (Calle del Doctor Gregorio Marañón).
The city center is compact, and most of the main sights are within easy strolling distance of each other. Almería is on the sea, so there are beaches nearby.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Embajador Fr $34+/Nt Save with Expedia, $8/night less
- Tryp Indalo Almeria in May: $62 & Up Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Hot Deal on a 8 Nt Cruise! Norwegian Cruise Line Fr $529 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Almer?a Fr $60+/Nt — $60 Expedia
- Explore Malaga with Norwegian Cruise Line, 10 Nts Fr $649 — $649 Expedia