- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cadaquès and Around
Spain's easternmost town, Cadaqués, still has the whitewashed charm that made this fishing village into an international artists' haunt in the early 20th century. The Marítim bar is the central hangout both day and night; after dark, you might also enjoy the Jardí, across the square. Salvador Dalí's house, now a museum, still stands at Port Lligat, a 30-minute walk north of town.
Cadaquès and Around at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Costa Brava
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's