- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Begur and Around
From Begur, you can go east through the calas or take the inland route past the rose-color stone houses and ramparts of the restored medieval town of Pals. Nearby Peratallada is another medieval town with fortress, castle, tower, palace, and well-preserved walls. North of Pals there are signs for Ullastret, an Iberian village dating from the 5th century BC.
Begur and Around at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Costa Brava
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's