Sights & Attractions in Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Cadaquès and Around
Cap de Creus
North of Cadaqués, Spain's easternmost point is a fundamental...
|Viewpoints||Cadaquès and Around|
Casa Museu Salvador Dalí
This was Dalí's summerhouse and a site long associated with the...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Cadaquès and Around|
Dalí's former home is now the resting place of Gala, his perennial...
|Houses / Mansions||Cadaquès and Around|
Sant Pere de Rodes
The monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes, 7 km (4½ miles) by car (plus...
|Religious Sites||Cadaquès and Around|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional