Sights & Attractions in Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Besalú
Convent de Santa Maria
The ruins of the Santa Maria Convent on a hill just outside of...
|Religious Sites, Archaeological Sites||Besalú|
Església de Sant Pere
The 12th-century Romanesque Sant Pere church, part of a 10th-century...
Església de Sant Vicenç
Founded in 977, this pre-Romanesque gem contains the relics of...
Guided tours of Besalú, offered at 11 a.m. daily, cover...
Jewish ritual baths
The remains of this 13th-century mikvah, or Jewish ritual bath...
The town's most emblematic feature is this Romanesque 11th-century...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Besalú|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $699 & up -- Summer: Italy-France-Spain Cruise w/Oceanview Royal Caribbean