Sights & Attractions in Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca
Castillo de Santa Bárbara
One of the largest existing medieval fortresses in Europe, Castillo...
|Castles / Palaces||Alicante (Alacant)|
At the heart of the Old City, the cathedral looms above 90 steps...
Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències
Designed mainly by native son Santiago Calatrava, this sprawling...
|Museums / Galleries, Observatories / Planetariums, Arts / Performance Venues, Zoos / Aquariums||Valencia|
Museo de Bellas Artes
Valencia was a thriving center of artistic activity in the 15th...
|Museums / Galleries||Valencia|
Sant Pere de Rodes
The monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes, 7 km (4½ miles) by car (plus...
|Religious Sites||Cadaquès and Around|
"Museum" was not a big enough word for Dalí, so he christened...
|Museums / Galleries||Figueres|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional