Sights & Attractions in Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca
|A-D E F-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Girona is especially noted for its 13th-century Jewish Quarter...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Historic Districts / Sites||Girona|
This is the major village in the area, with restaurants specializing...
|Towns||Albufera Nature Park|
The always entertaining fishing quarter and harbor are below...
|Markets / Bazaars||Tarragona|
The Greco-Roman ruins here are Catalonia's most important archaeological...
|Archaeological Sites||Begur and Around|
Església de Sant Pere
This 12th-century Romanesque church is part of a 10th-century...
Església de Sant Vicenç
Founded in 977, this pre-Romanesque gem contains the relics of...
Estación del Norte
Designed by Demetrio Ribes Mano in 1917, the train station—declared...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional