Sights & Attractions in Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca
|A-D E F-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Girona is especially noted for its 13th-century Jewish Quarter...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Historic Districts / Sites||Girona|
El Palmar, the major village in the area, has restaurants specializing...
|Towns||Albufera Nature Park|
The always entertaining fishing quarter and harbor are below...
|Markets / Bazaars||Tarragona|
The Greco-Roman ruins at Empúries are Catalonia's most...
|Archaeological Sites||Begur and Around|
Església de Sant Pere
The 12th-century Romanesque Sant Pere church, part of a 10th-century...
Església de Sant Vicenç
Founded in 977, this pre-Romanesque gem contains the relics of...
Estación del Norte
Designed by Demetrio Ribes Mano in 1917, the train station is...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $1449 & up -- Balcony: Summer France, Italy & Spain Cruise Royal Caribbean