Cervecería Sento Review
The bar and the grill behind it are the center of attention at this historic eatery just off the Rambla, serving up what many claim are the town's best tapas and montaditos (bite-size sandwiches). Try the melt-in-your-mouth solomillo con foie (sirloin with foie gras) or the sandwich made with marinated pork, mushrooms, and red peppers, accompanied by a glass of red from the excellent wine cellar.
- Address: Calle Teniente Coronel Chapuli s/n, Alicante, 03001
- Phone: 966/373655
- Location: Alicante (Alacant)
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
We are back from our wonderful, incredible, exhausting, educational and all around fabulous trip to Spain and Portugal! Everyone was... Read more