Casa Anita Review
Simple, fresh, and generous dishes are the draw at this informal little eatery—an institution in Cadaqués for nearly half a century. It sits on the street that leads to Port Lligat and Dalí's house. Tables are shared, and there is no menu; the staff recites the offerings of the day, which might include wonderful local prawns and sardines a la plancha (grilled), mussels, and sea bass. There's also a fine selection of inexpensive regional wines. The walls are plastered with pictures of the celebrities who have made the pilgrimage here, including Dalí himself. Call for reservations, or come early and wait for a table.
- Address: Carrer Miquel Rosset 16, Cadaquès, 17488
- Phone: 972/258471
- Location: Cadaquès and Around
- Reservations essential
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–Nov. and Mon. Sept.–May. No lunch Mon. in summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
Hi, fellow Fodorites, Our plans have suddenly changed due to some unexpected circumstances, and we need to make some QUICK decisi... Read more