- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Capital of the Garrotxa area, Olot is famous for its 19th-century school of landscape painters and has several excellent Art Nouveau buildings, including the Casa Solà-Morales, which has a facade by Lluís Domènech i Montaner, architect of Barcelona's Palau de la Música. The Sant Esteve church at the southeastern end of Passeig d'en Blay is famous for its El Greco painting Christ Carrying the Cross (1605).
Elsewhere in Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's