Nightlife & the Arts in Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca Nightlife & the Arts
Café de la Seu
For quiet after-dinner drinks, try this jazzy, lighthearted bar...
For a dose of culture with your cocktail, this laid-back bar...
It's an Alicante tradition to start the night here with overflowing...
Feria de Julio
Valencia's monthlong festival, in July, celebrates theater, film...
If you want nonstop nightlife at its frenzied best, come during...
This nightspot, popular with students and visitors alike, has...
|Bars, Dance Clubs, Music Clubs||Girona|
The airy, perennially popular, bar–club–performance space Radio...
This is Tarragona's center for music, dance, theater, and cultural...
|Concerts, Music, Theater||Tarragona|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional