Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca Hotel Reviews
Lodgings on the Costa Brava range from the finest, most sophisticated hotels to spartan pensions that are no more than a place to sleep and change clothes between beach, bar, restaurant, and disco outings. The better accommodations are usually well situated and have splendid views of the seascape. Many simple, comfortable hotels provide a perfectly adequate stopover and decent dining. If you plan to visit during the high season (July and August), be sure to book reservations well in advance at almost any hotel in this area, especially the Costa Brava, which remains one of the most popular summer resort areas in Spain. Many Costa Brava hotels close down in the winter season, between November and March.
Browse Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe