- Pax Girona Explore a city where the monuments of Christian, Jewish, and Islamic cultures that coexisted for centuries are only steps apart.
- Valencia Reborn The past 20 years has seen a transformation of the Turia River into a treasure trove of museums, concert halls, parks, and architectural wonders.
- Great Restaurants Foodies argue that the fountainhead of creative gastronomy has moved from France to Spain—and in particular to the great restaurants of the Empordà and Costa Brava.
- Dalí’s Home and Museum Surreal doesn't begin to describe the Dalí Museum in Figueres or the wild coast of the artist's home at Cap de Creus.
- Las Fallas Festival Valencia's Las Fallas, in mid-March, a week of fireworks and solemn processions and a finale of spectacular bonfires, is one of the best festivals in Europe.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More