Castile–León and Castile–La Mancha Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Castile–León and Castile–La Mancha Hotel Reviews
Many of the oldest and most attractive paradores in Castile are in quieter towns such as Almagro, Ávila, Cuenca, León, and Sigüenza. Those in Toledo, Segovia, and Salamanca are modern buildings with magnificent views and, in the case of Segovia, have wonderful indoor and outdoor swimming pools. There are plenty of pleasant alternatives to paradores, too, such as Segovia's Hotel Infanta Isabel, Salamanca's Hotel Rector, and Cuenca's Posada San José, a 16th-century convent. In Extremadura the paradores occupy buildings of great historic or architectural interest.
Browse Castile–León and Castile–La Mancha Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's