Sights & Attractions in Castile-Leon and Castile-La Mancha
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Sigüenza
Castillo de Sigüenza
This enchanting castle overlooking wild, hilly countryside from...
|Castles / Palaces||Sigüenza|
Catedral de Sigüenza
Begun around 1150 and not completed until the early 16th century...
Museo Diocesano de Sigüenza
In a refurbished early 19th-century house next to the cathedral's...
|Museums / Galleries||Sigüenza|
The south side of the cathedral overlooks the arcaded Plaza Mayor...
Leaving from Madrid's Chamartín station, this delightful...
|Transportation Sites, Scenic Drives||Sigüenza|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Leon: Save at the Tryp Leon in May Fr $70+/Nt Save with Expedia, $11/night less
- $55 & Up: Cheap Leon Stay Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- Book in Leon: Save at the Eurostars Leon in May Fr $74+/Nt — $74 Save with Expedia, $8/night less
- $63 & Up: Cheap Leon Stay — $63 Save with Hotels.com, $8/night less
- Book Alfonso V in May: Save 20% on this stay! (on select nights) — $104 Expedia