Sights & Attractions in Castile-Leon and Castile-La Mancha
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Sigüenza
Castillo de Sigüenza
This enchanting castle overlooking wild, hilly countryside from...
|Castles / Palaces||Sigüenza|
Catedral de Sigüenza
Begun around 1150 and not completed until the early 16th century...
Museo Diocesano de Sigüenza
In a refurbished early 19th-century house next to the cathedral's...
|Museums / Galleries||Sigüenza|
The south side of the cathedral overlooks the arcaded Plaza Mayor...
Leaving from Madrid's Chamartín station, this delightful...
|Transportation Sites, Scenic Drives||Sigüenza|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $87 & up -- Barcelona: 4-Star Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Mercure Augusta Barcelona Valles
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- Spain Family IExplore
- Spain Family — $3,569 IExplore