Sights & Attractions in Castile–León and Castile–La Mancha
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Sigüenza
Castillo de Sigüenza
This enchanting castle overlooking wild, hilly countryside from...
|Castles / Palaces||Sigüenza|
Catedral de Sigüenza
Begun around 1150 and not completed until the early 16th century...
Museo Diocesano de Sigüenza
In a refurbished early 19th-century house next to the cathedral's...
|Museums / Galleries||Sigüenza|
The south side of the cathedral overlooks this harmonious, arcaded...
Leaving from Madrid's Chamartín station, this delightful medieval-themed...
|Transportation Sites, Scenic Drives||Sigüenza|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional