Sights & Attractions in Castile–León and Castile–La Mancha
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Castile–León and Castile–La Mancha
|A-D E-K L-O P-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This 11th-century church is the oldest Romanesque church in Segovia's...
Ermita de San Segundo
At the west end of the town walls, next to the river in a farmyard...
The Arco de Santa María frames the city's loveliest promenade...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Burgos|
Fundación Vela Zanetti
Hidden away just north of the cathedral is this contemporary...
|Museums / Galleries||León|
Hospital de Tavera
Architect Alonso de Covarrubias's last work, this hospital lies...
|Museums / Galleries, Hospitals||Toledo|
Iglesia de la Vera Cruz
Made of local stone that's a warm orange color, this isolated...
Iglesia de San Miguel
Due west of the cathedral, this church overlooks the Huecar River...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional