- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Enter the bar and go up one flight to this softly lit traditional dining room, furnished with rustic tables and colorful ceramics. The cuisine is based on such regional foodstuffs as cured ham, roasted peppers, and chorizo. Try the grilled sea bream or the roast suckling pig and, if you have room, the banana pudding with chocolate sauce. The menu of the day, a great value, includes appetizer, main course, dessert, and wine.
- Address: C. Santa Nonia 16, León, 24008
- Phone: 987/206768; 987/252665
- Location: León
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Book Apart Campus San Mames 3 Nts in May Fr $52+/Nt Expedia
- Explore Leon For Less! Book Fr $64+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $7/night less
- Small budget: Book Tryp Leon 3 Nts in May Fr $81+/Nt — $81 Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- 4-Star Alfonso V Fr $56+/Nt — $56 Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Valladolid this May Fr $64+/Nt — $64 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
I will be traveling to Barcelona and Venice from California in June this year. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines. ... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more