- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Hotel Pintor El Greco Sercotel
At a Glance
- parking garage adjacent
- street noise in most rooms
- elevator goes to the second floor only
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Pintor El Greco Sercotel Review
Next door to the painter's house, this former 17th-century bakery is now a chic, contemporary hotel. Still incorporating ancient stones, the modern interior is warm and elegant, with rooms decorated in tawny colors and antique touches, such as a stone arch over the bed, or rustic wooden beams that crisscross the ceiling. Exposed-brick vaulting pulls your imagination back to El Greco's time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
Off a cruise ship in Marseille for 1 day.
Been to AIX; thinking of CASSIS or AVIGNON for a day trip .
thanks Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more