- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Casa de Botines
Casa de Botines Review
Just south of the old town, this multigabled, turreted, granite behemoth was designed in the late 1800s by the world-famous Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí (1852–1926). It now houses a bank that's closed to tourists. but the building is gorgeous just from the outside—it's a stark contrast to Gaudí's other more famous buildings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
Can anyone help: when is the best time to book accommodation (hotel and apartment) if I am planning a trip in January?
I am planning to visit Verona and Malaga in January 2015, and would like to know whe Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more